Winesave Pro is something I’ve known about for ages. I am mostly a fan of letting my wine sit on the counter and watching it evolve over a couple of nights. Generally, this is with young wine and often wine that is robust enough to improve with air and therefore aging. For the most part, this strategy has worked well for me, there have been very few wines I’ve tipped out. At that strike rate, I’ve been happy to proceed as is.
Now I am a little older, maybe wiser, definitely more picky, I’ve found that I know some wines won’t last for whatever reason but I don’t want to drink it all in one night (I’m definitely getting older!). I’ve tried Coravin, Repour, and this winesave as well as decanting into smaller bottles. I’ve had success with all products and feel there are pros and cons to each.
What I like about winesave is how easy it is to use. Just spray some in the bottle and put the cap or cork in. The wines I’ve tasted using winesave have remained fresh so I’ve been happy. I haven’t been counting doses but I am still on my first bottle, so it is easily the cheapest of the products. The only test I haven’t tried is leaving a wine long-term.
Winesave Pro Argon Gas Wine Preserver 150 Uses supplier notes:
Winesave has been Australia’s most popular wine preserver for over a decade:
- Made with 100% all-natural, high-quality, food-grade, argon gas.
- Lifetime guarantee to make opened bottles of wine last longer.
- Works on all wine types – red, white, sparkling (with any locking stopper).
- Protects up to 150 applications – the most in the market.
- Patented canister design with unique weighted base.
- Easy to use ultra-repellant flexible hose dispenser.
- 100% recyclable.
Our latest 2021 version of winesave PRO also has:
- Higher quality synthetic valves for increased durability and lifespan.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing for higher quality assurance.
- Soft rubber weighted base for better stability.
Enjoy peace of mind to savour your wine.