Lean on my 20 years of wine industry experience and learn how to Taste Wine so you get joy from each glass. This one-night masterclass is a wonderful way for you to go back to the start and focus solely on how to taste wine for enjoyment purposes. At the end, you’ll understand how a wine professional dissects wine and communicates it. This will allow you and your group to more confidently order wines that they like, or interact with wine professionals to get exactly what they want.
The Taste Wine Masterclass is perfect for family, friends, office groups, bucks or hens parties, birthdays. Anytime that you want to impress a group of people with great wine and a relaxed but knowledgeable environment.
Once you book your Taste Wine Masterclass you can host it in your own office, house, or any venue of your choice. The cost caters for up to 12 people. Additional places can be added for $80 per head.
You’ll learn how to taste wine so you get the most out of each glass of wine
- Discerning flavour and describing wines.
- How to order wines from a wine list.
- Understanding common wine terms.
- Tasting examples of wine’s structure: Tannin, acid, sugar, alcohol.
- And getting to know common wine faults (now less common, thanks to screwcaps).
Each night will include
- A tastings of at least 6 quality wines.
- Faulty wine and other samples to sniff for educational purposes.
- Wine Notes.
- Beautiful Glassware (if required).
- Expert tuition.