Only 30 people can attend my Bastille Day eve masterclass co-hosted with Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder. But I’m happy to share the love and allow everyone the chance to do it at home. Therefore we have this French Wine for French Cheese six pack. This will give you half of the raw materials to make memorable cheese and wine experiences.
French Wine For French Cheese.
Below are the same six of the wines we’ll show at the event. For the pack I’ve stayed with classic styles at an affordable price point. These are some of my favourite French wines to drink and therefore I’m excited to see them elevated to a higher level with the cheese matches.
Each of the wines will be individually matched to a cheese. The matches were finalised when I visited RHCL. We do the pairings in the cheese room with the wines we’ll taste at the event. It is very thorough and truly one of the best facets of my job.
1. Decadent Brillat Savarin with a cleansing Monmousseau Brut Etoile NV
2. Chablis washed rind Affi’delice with classic Chablis Etienne Boileau Chablis AC 2015
3. Mild Chabrin with bottled sunshine Saint Andre de Figuiere Provence Rose 2015
4. Creamy Abondance with the lean and fragrant Lucien Muzard Bourgogne Rouge 2014
5. Funky Pont L’Eveque with a mini Chateauneuf Chateau Pegau Cuvee Setier Cotes du Rhone Villages 2012
6. The poor mans Roquefort Bleu des Causses with the poor mans Sauternes Bouscasse Les Larmes Pacherenc Petit Manseng 2013 500ml
They were amazing. You can email me to get the notes too.
Your Own Hosted Event
The pack contains one bottle of each of the following wines.