Sober Wine Wisdom
A practical online wine course that you can take with you anywhere and review at any time.
Who is it for
People who love wine and know there is something more than what you find at the supermarkets, but you can’t quite find the way in.
Who is it not for
Casual drinkers who don’t want to go deeper into the stories, people and places. People who aren’t sharing a bottle of wine regularly.
What You Get
[box size=”large” style=”rounded” border=”full”] You get a deeper understanding of wine so that you can confidently pick wines you will love and know how to get the most out of every sip.[/box]
- A bound book of essential knowledge: Opening bottles; Wine service; Wine varieties and Regions; Food and wine matching; Wine cellaring; How to write notes so you’ll remember what you like; and of course, room to write notes for one years worth of wine.
- An bound annual supplement.
- Monthly notes.
- Free freight from The Wine Depository.
- An extra discount off standard retail and case prices.
- Two free events per year.
- Podcast and vidcasts.
- Exclusive offers and content.
What don’t you get
Wine. You will have the ability to buy supporting wines at discounted rates.
This all can be yours for $5 per week if you sign up for the subscription. As a special introductory offer you can save 25% by taking a yearly subscription for $195 per year.
How to get the most out of the this offer
The content itself is worth the $5 per day. However, if you are buying a dozen bottles of wine per month at an average price of $20 per bottle you’d make your money back on the deal. But any wine lover knows that 12 bottles per month isn’t much to get through. Especially when you’re sharing the wine with friends, and putting some in your drink later pile. And most wine lovers average well above $20 per bottle so the pay back rate far exceeds your outlay.
[box size=”large” style=”rounded” border=”full”] In short, as a wine lover and wine drinker, you’d be crazy not to take up this deal. [/box]