Good quality sparkling wine from around the world will help make your festive season extra lovely.
In six bottles of wine you’ll discover a breath taking diversity of styles, textures and flavours.
- Bone dry, refreshing and moreish Cava aka Spanish fizz;
- Loire Valley French bubbles styled after Champagne with great complexity;
- Everyone’s got a soft spot for the fluffy, grapey, aromatic Prosecco;
- Aromatically pretty Rose from Burgundy;
- A vintage sparkling from Mornington Peninsula in Australia that is so good it would make some Champagne producers blush;
- And, of course, Sparkling Shiraz – possibly the greatest form of Sparkling wine!